If you have a pet or kid at home, then they roam around everywhere. They will sit on your carpets, upholstery, and floors. Sometimes while roaming they met with their unusual urine accidents on these things in your home.
It is necessary to clean this urine as soon as the accident occurs. More so hiring professional upholstery cleaning services can help you clean the urine spots from your couch. But, to remove urine stains from upholstery by yourself, learn here the quick steps.
Learn DIY Steps to Remove Urine Stains from Upholstery
- First, blot the urine from the affected area with the help of towels or a dry clean cloth. Do not rub the liquid, else it will spread more. Rather place the cloth on the affected part and allow the liquid to soak into it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, a dish soap, and 2 cups of cool water in a bowl. Mix the solution well.
- Dip a clean white cotton or microfiber cloth into it. Dab the cloth on the urine spot working from outside of the affected area towards its center. Repeat these steps again as needed.
- Rinse and wring out the cloth in between the treatments. Then blot this clean area with a dry cotton cloth.
- Leave the area of your upholstery under the fan. So that it can dry the affected portion. You can also vacuum the upholstery once it is dried.
Are You Searching for Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services?
By using baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, dish soap, and enzymatic cleaners, it becomes easy to remove urine stains from your upholstery. But, for removing the hard and dried-out urine stains of your pet or kids, you must take professional help.
We at Total Cleaning Services provide top-notch professional upholstery cleaning services in Brooklyn, MN location. Our experts use different methods and equipment to remove all hard urine stains from your upholstery.